Remember that song by Elton John? Well, I just wanted to let you know that I am still standing and I am back in Edmonton and ready to shoot more lifestyle sessions! Haha, it has been a while since I blogged, and I am a little bit ashamed. But this is life, it gets busy and you don’t always do everything you want to do.
So, here is a small summary of what I have done lately:
- went to France for a month, to see my family (see my travels on my Instagram page)
- shot two Truth in You sessions in France
- hired a professional writer to write all the texts for my website
- hired a graphic designer who is going to create a new logo for my photography business
- still busy working for Tribe Red Leaf and Tribe Archipelago, and there is even a new division launching tomorrow, and it’s called Tribe Photo Co.
- celebrated Mother’s Day in France with my mom
- spent a week in the South of France with my friend Charlotte who made me discover her city, Montpellier
- was featured on the Dear Photographer blog! Check my interview HERE.
I have so many sessions to edit… but I am leaving this Sunday for Vancouver for The Camp Collective. I am excited! Meanwhile, here are some sneak peeks from my latest sessions.
See you soon!